[CT Birds] Hammo CAGU info - request for updates

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:33:14 EDT 2016

When I left Hammo about 1130, no sign of the Mew or Cali gull.
We could see many gulls far out, but too far for any ID.
Also on the way out just before the exit on the left hand side behind the Osprey platform I could see lots of gulls feeding in an inlet near what looked to be a marina. This was my first visit to Hammo, so sorry for the cryptic directions.
I left other birders there, maybe it will come in at dusk again... It was rather blustery today on the beach

Best
Darlene

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT