[CT Birds] Lost Field Guide, West Haven boat ramp

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Mar 26 17:22:36 EDT 2016

I'm passing this along.

Sue and I were at the West Haven boat ramp from 1 to 3 PM today. Someone whowas there from about 1:15 to before 2:00 left behind their bird guide. We have it,as the only birders there when we left were from Maine, New York, and Florida, andit belonged to none of them. The owner can send us an email to habaneros123 at comcast.net. We'll gladly arrangea meeting halfway to turn it over, or mail it to them. Thanks,Mike PohlodBristol, CT-----

Thanks to Mike and Sue for taking the time to deal with this.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT