[CT Birds] Long Beach Snow Bunting

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Mar 28 15:28:33 EDT 2016

A lone Snow Bunting was at Long Beach at lunch time.    Mr. Long Beach was there as well and one Northern Gannet flew by.   Frank Mantlik had the Pectoral Sandpiper, but I had no luck when I looked for it.

I just had an orange variant House Finch at the feeders at Stratford Point and we're up to 13 Northern Gannets and 2 American Oystercatchers just flew by.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115

Please join us on April 27 for Audubon Connecticut's Environmental Leadership Awards Benefit: EXPERIENCE NATURE!
We are honoring the Gregory Family for creating a legacy of wildlife conservation, and Melissa Spear of Common Ground for inspiring the next generation's dedication to nature! Proceeds benefit Audubon's conservation and education work throughout all communities of Connecticut.
To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit  http://ct.audubon.org/environmental-leadership-awards-benefit