[CT Birds] Correction for This Weekend's Hartford Audubon Society Trip to Stratford hotspots

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Mar 28 13:24:30 EDT 2016

It was pointed out that the Hartford Audubon Society newsletter has my trip listed for Saturday April 3rd.   The trip is actually Sunday, April 3rd, meeting at 8 AM at Stratford Point.  The overall agenda for the day will depend on what birds are around and where,  but we will certainly visit Long Beach at least once and McKinney.  Perhaps Birdseye, Short Beach and Russian Beach depending on where/if the gull flocks are setting up.

Phone: (203)405-9115

Please join us on April 27 for Audubon Connecticut's Environmental Leadership Awards Benefit: EXPERIENCE NATURE!
We are honoring the Gregory Family for creating a legacy of wildlife conservation, and Melissa Spear of Common Ground for inspiring the next generation's dedication to nature! Proceeds benefit Audubon's conservation and education work throughout all communities of Connecticut.
To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit  http://ct.audubon.org/environmental-leadership-awards-benefit