[CT Birds] Tomorrow's Hartford Audubon Society Walk May be Canceled

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat Apr 2 11:26:26 EDT 2016

I'm considering canceling tomorrow's Hartford Audubon Society walk to Stratford hot spots.    Is there a procedure for canceling a HAS walk other than posting it here?

Roads may be bad in the morning and with wind gusts at up to 60 MPH (and not out of a good direction) the conditions will be pretty unpleasant and not good for seeing many birds.

Phone: (203)405-9115

Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!