[CT Birds] Birding Southern California

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Fri Apr 8 14:24:25 EDT 2016

Hello fellow birders - I have a business trip on April 28 & 29 to LA, and wanted to try and grab a 4-6 hr window on the morning of the 29th to see some western species.  I am doing my own research, but if anyone has spent some time in the LA area or knows an experienced birder in the area, I would appreciate any insight into a location(s) within 1-2 hrs drive from LA to do a 4 hr hike.

Thanks,

Jim

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Principal Consultant