[CT Birds] Osprey Stewards Needed to monitor nests

Madeline Dennis madelinejdennis at optonline.net
Thu Apr 7 07:49:28 EDT 2016

CT Audubon Society is now seeking Osprey Stewards to monitor individual nest sites. There are over 500 nest sites in CT, and 146 steward monitor 322 of those. It does not take much time and is very rewarding.  We also have a fun Facebook page where we chat and share all about our ospreys.  More info here:  http://www.ctaudubon.org/2015/04/osprey-nation/#sthash.D6BI76lq.dpbs  The nests indicated with red flags on the interactive map still need monitors. Be a citizen scientist and help document CT’s osprey population.

Madeline Dennis Raleigh

Osprey Steward Bridgeport #2 & #3