[CT Birds] Wind and overshoots coming

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Thu Apr 7 15:59:35 EDT 2016

Patrick and I were just talking about the blow-you-over level wind here
at Stratford Point right now. He appropriately mentioned that it would
be a great opportunity for overshoots, and you can see the winds coming
straight out of the southeast and curving south into our region. This is
the perfect sort of storm comparable to the one that gave me my Purple
Gallinule in April 07, and it can help move a lot of other birds like
the ones Nick recently mentioned. Keep an open eye and mind tomorrow and
this weekend. Someone should find something great at this really perfect
date range.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch