[CT Birds] Return of the Osprey Party - April 16 at 5:30 p.m. - Gate Closed all Day Saturday.

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Sat Apr 9 13:36:29 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I wanted to remind everyone that our annual Return of the Osprey Party special event will be held next Saturday, April 16 beginning at 5:30 p.m. We're having a great response, and we look forward to seeing everyone. Tickets are still available (see below). The community support from local vendors continues to increase, and we'll have an amazing  array of fine hors d' oeuvres, craft brews, and wonderful wine. As always, there are fantastic auction and raffle items, including theater tickets, overnight stays, and original artwork from Mark Szantyr, David Sibley, AJ Hand, Jim Zipp and many others. Parking is limited, so please carpool, when possible.

Please note that the Coastal Center's parking lot will be closed from Friday night through Saturday night to accommodate the event.

We'll see you soon.

Frank

Frank Gallo
Assistant Director,
Coastal Center at Milford Point

Return of the Osprey Party
Connecticut Audubon Society's
Coastal Center at Milford Point
Saturday, April 16
5:30  - 8:30 p.m.

Join us for our annual "Return of the Osprey" party.  There will be elegant hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, live music, raffle, and a silent auction of beautiful items, including original artworks by some of New England's best wildlife artists and photographers.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the environmental education programs at the Coastal Center.

Your support will be all the more meaningful this year as we continue to repair from the burst water pipe in February.  Even if you cannot attend our fundraiser, a gift of membership and/or a donation can be made any time.

Tickets are $40/ person, $75/ couple.  We have three convenient ways to register:  to register on-line click here<https://ssl.charityweb.net/ctaudubon/event/ReturnOsprey2016.htm>, click here to download a registration form <http://www.ctaudubon.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Return-of-Ospry-registration-form.pdf> or contact Louise Crocco at 203-878-7440  ext. 502. And visit our webpage at: www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org>.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Frank

Frank Gallo
Assistant Director,