[CT Birds] Birds at sun valley today 4/10/16

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:32:36 EDT 2016

Lisa G Stafford Springs.  With friends Donna, and Heidie. We had a female
northern harrier, belted kingfisher, 4 red tailed Hawks, 1 third year bald
eagle with a red tail hawk chasing him or her, numerous pine warblers now,
and later at the camp site I had a female adult bald eagle soaring over .
All the regulars that are normally around. Oh ya can't forget pileated
woodpeckers they've been banging and 1 sharp shinned hawk.