[CT Birds] Gun Range

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Apr 16 10:32:27 EDT 2016

Ugh, here we go again! Nature has a way of adapting to everything that
we humans have thrown at them. Maybe we should all just give up
everything for the sake of these really stupid birds that suffer
cardiac problems and high blood pressure because they can't even
handle bright clothing, loud voices, the sound of a back-firing car,
walking fast on nature trails, fishing, boats, swimming, chain saw
noise, kite flying, lawn mowers, baseball games, construction
equipment, and on and on! Really?

Keith Mueller