[CT Birds] Stratford Point Barn Swallow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Apr 15 10:26:28 EDT 2016

A new spring arrival this morning for Stratford Point with a Barn Swallow mixed in with the Tree Swallow flock.   Also quite a few Double-crested Cormorants flying around.

Yesterday I got a new species for the point for me.  Red-tailed Hawk.  Photo bird #156, window bird #131, point list #193.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115

Please join us on April 27 for Audubon Connecticut's Environmental Leadership Awards Benefit: EXPERIENCE NATURE!
We are honoring the Gregory Family for creating a legacy of wildlife conservation, and Melissa Spear of Common Ground for inspiring the next generation's dedication to nature! Proceeds benefit Audubon's conservation and education work throughout all communities of Connecticut.
To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit  http://ct.audubon.org/environmental-leadership-awards-benefit