[CT Birds] Becoming a Manhattan birder.

dmrlizdbear at juno.com dmrlizdbear at juno.com
Sat Apr 16 06:49:38 EDT 2016

I worked in NYC close to Central Park. I'd go to the park on my break and
it was nice to have time to do a bit of birding. My favorite was the
Boreal Owl that was hanging out in the shrubs behind Tavern on the Green.
For anyone who has not seen the documentary "Birders: The Central Park
Effect", it's a wonderful program about the urban birders and the
excellent birding available in the park.

Paula Verderame