[CT Birds] Gunrange

Eleanor Linkkila elinkkila at charter.net
Sat Apr 16 10:29:24 EDT 2016

Thanks for input on gun range.  Interesting to hear that they use it on weekends because we were told occasional use on weekends but heavy use during the day and sometimes into the evening.  What is being planned for whichever town ends up with this range is a much larger range.  The property being offered for sale in Hampton is over 400 acres and has the Little River running through.  The site is also less than two miles from The Goodwin Forest.  People do not want this at all!  Can’t imagine that this would not disrupt our environment.

Eleanor Linkkila
Hampton