[CT Birds] Louisiana Waterthrush and Hermit Thrushes - Hidden section of Steep Rock Preserve, Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 15:20:33 EDT 2016

Took a walk in the Hidden Valley section of the Steep Rock Preserve here in Washington, CT along the Shepaug River early this afternoon. My "target species" was Louisiana Waterthrush. Not too much happening with birds on my walk. Did see two Hermit Thrushes, one close up on the trail I was on. Making the loop back to my car on the White Trail after crossing the Reich bridge to the north side of the river I saw a Louisiana Watertrush by a picnic table and stone grill by the river.

David W Babington