[CT Birds] Eastern Meadowlarks - East Granby

Brian Kleinman snaketat at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 18:35:06 EDT 2016

There are a pair of Eastern Meadowlarks hopefully looking for a place to
nest in the tobacco fields behind my home in East Granby.  They were doing a
display flight over my house this morning and I¹ve been listening to the
male sing throughout the day.  If you want to hear or possibly see these
birds park off of 189 at the bike trail and walk 1/4 mile down to where the
red tobacco barns are on your right.  Please remember that Eastern
Meadowlarks are a CT Threatened species and please do not use recordings.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
(860) 653-2535