[CT Birds] Field Sparrow Norwich

David F Provencher (Generation - 4) david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Apr 20 14:25:37 EDT 2016

Today is the first day I heard the yard Field Sparrow signing, which to my mind is fairly strong evidence it has returned. Powerline cut that crosses Rte 82 in Norwich, about a tenth mile in form Rte 82.

Dave Provencher

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.