[CT Birds] Birding by ear at Secret Heart.

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Wed Apr 20 20:47:18 EDT 2016

As I have mentioned before, a few years back, it was late one afternoon,  I was outside gardening and ran to grab my ringing cellphone (indoors) before realizing that when I got my phone, it wasn't ringing, I was being duped by a Mockingbird!
He is still here and doing his thing, over time he has added more ring tones and every car alarm in the book.
Just this weekend he found a lady friend and is toning the vocals way down.
They are amazing!
I've met a cockatoo and a few parrot type birds that are incredibly jaw dropping, they certainly have more in the brain department then I.

Larry Flynn