[CT Birds] White Faced ibis no

JOHN OGREN northernrail at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 13:59:02 EDT 2016

 At about 1 PM I found a group of 25 Ibis in the NE corner of the Plum Bank marsh. None of them appeared to a White Faced. This area can be viewed from the end of Edmund Street off of Maple Avenue in Old Saybrook. The Land Trust owns a small parcel on the right which is OK to park next to. We have cleared a small path through the Phrags which allows good looks of the tidal pools. I also took several boat rides through the marsh today and this appears to be the only group of Ibis in the area.John Ogren