[CT Birds] Farmington Meadow Migrants -4/27

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:06:59 EDT 2016

In preparation for the Spring Census in Farmington, checked out Farmington meadows and had nice migrants similar to what others have seen. Also noted to have nesting tree swallows in boxes. Migrants included: Palm, Yellow and Yellow-rumped Warblers, Warbling Vireo, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Chipping Sparrow.
On the muddy banks of the Farmington River there was also a Spotted Sandpiper and Wilsons Snipe.

If anyone else knows of good places for Migrants in Farmington, please email me off list so I can see how well I do for the Spring Census.

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
djmoore67 at gmail.com