[CT Birds] Milford Point

Kevindoyle01@charter.net kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Wed Apr 27 19:02:04 EDT 2016

Especially 4 Steve Spector. The oyster catcher we checking has 3 eggs. She got flushed by a gull where I got a better look. I hung out until she came back. Surprised the male didn't take over or chase the gull. How any of these eggs will survive is a miracle. While standing there I looked down at my feet (naturally)and who's right under me ... 2 piping plovers. They came right up to me. I know this is going to create a buzz but I was no near them until they came to me. So close I couldn't even take their pictures. I backed away towards the tide line where they followed me. Very cool despite what others may think.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from BlueMail