[CT Birds] Butterfly Correction from yesterday...

Jerry Connolly birdshop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 17:38:37 EDT 2016

Yesterday, I mistakenly said I saw a Giant Swallowtail when in fact it was an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.
Sorry 'bout the brain freeze!

Nice day in the field:
Broad-winged Hawk (2), Common Raven, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers (20 plus), Eastern Towhee, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Pileated Woodpecker, and 7 warblers: Black and White, Pine, Blue-winged, Palm, Yellow-rumped, Northern Waterthrush (2 males on territories), Louisiana Waterthrush (2 males on territories)
Also two Spotted Turtles, Giant Swallowtail, Mourning Cloak

<(` )
    ( >)~

The Audubon Shop
907 Boston Post Rd