[CT Birds] Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Tom Kenefick TKenefick at woodbridgefire.com
Thu May 5 16:05:14 EDT 2016

Life bird! Rose-breasted Grosbeak spotted in the yard at the feeder.  First time I've ever seen one.  I looked out the window and there he was!  I watched him for about 5 minutes and got a few pictures.  Then he was gone and has not returned!  Also, at the feeder, Brown-headed Cow birds males and females, House Finches, M/F, Cardinals M/F, Downy Woodpecker, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Robin, Tufted Titmouse, Blue Jays, MoDo and two House Wrens calling nearby.

Tom Kenefick
Woodbridge

picture here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/34997130@N07/shares/999o1f