[CT Birds] PROTHONOTARY WARBLER- NO

Jaho326 at aol.com Jaho326 at aol.com
Fri May 6 08:16:33 EDT 2016

Bob went to Great Hollow Lake this morning and could not locate the
Prothonotary Warbler.  There was very little bird activity in the boardwalk  area.

We will check back during the course of the day and will report if we see
it again.

Great Hollow Lake is part of Wolfe Park in Monroe.  The entrance is  off of
Purdy Hill Road.  The house directly across the street from the  entrance
is 458 Purdy Hill Road.  There is a small parking lot near the  south end of
the lake where the boardwalk is located.  If that lot is full,  continue
down the road where there is plenty of parking.  It's about a 1/4  mile walk
from the boat launch area to the boardwalk.

Hopefully it will return when the weather clears up!

Janet & Bob Holt