[CT Birds] Silly goose?

Angela Dimmitt angeladimmitt at aol.com
Sat May 7 18:35:33 EDT 2016

>From Angela Dimmitt
5/7 - New Milford garden - so I'm gardening and two Canada geese are flying back and forth, honking, for several minutes and then they seemed to have gone but the honking continued:  one is on the peak of my roof, the other on the lawn.  Two hours later they are still there, talking occasionally!  So I start walking back up to the house and the one on the lawn takes off, followed of course by the one on the roof.  Did it think it was a stork?  For 2 hours?