[CT Birds] Flock of chimney swifts overhead

Cavallero,Mona L MCAVALLE at travelers.com
Sun May 8 18:47:10 EDT 2016

630 pm
Just had a flock of about 10 or more chimney swifts flying all around in the airspace above my house.   Hard to count accurately since they fly so fast and in all directions.
I've seen them here in the elmwood section of west Hartford before since there are many old brick buildings and they may nest here but I haven't seen that many swirling around my head at once!  It was neat to watch.  I tried to video tape them but that was tough !
Mona Cavallero
West hartford ct

Sent from my iPhone
This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201