[CT Birds] Shorebirds are here!

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 14:57:01 EDT 2016

Hundreds of Sanderling,Dunlin,peeps and good numbers of Black-bellied Plovers and Greater Yellowlegs as well as a few Semipalmated Plovers,Lesser Yellowlegs,and Short-billed Dowitchers seen from Stratford Point and the Stratford Greenway-Beacon Point.

I also had a singing Yellow-breasted Chat and White-eyed Vireo early today at Bluff Point in Groton as well as a nice mix of other passerines. Last year on June 7th,I found a Yellow-breasted Chat at this same location.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone