[CT Birds] Another Opportunity to Help Make Stratford Point Even Better for Birds and Birding.

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue May 3 10:51:00 EDT 2016

We will be having another volunteer work party this Saturday at Stratford point to plant some perennials, hummingbird plants and perhaps some shrubs.    This is all part of many ongoing projects here to vastly improve habitats here for birds and birding.  For Saturday, we have a ton of great bird and butterfly plants to get in the ground still at Stratford Point thanks to a truck full that arrived today from Sacred Heart University as part of their pollinator project at Stratford Point, funded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation's Long Island Sound Futures Fund. Please stop by if you can. We will be starting at 9 AM, but late arrivals are welcome and we'll be going into the early afternoon at least.

For more information please see:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1008944135837916/

Thanks!

Patrick