[CT Birds] Garden at Stratford Point

Christina christinaecole42 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:33:56 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon,

I feel like I should have more contacts for Stratford Point, so if I sent this to you guys in error could you forward me on?

I help with the community gardens at our place of business and it looks like we have ordered way too many plants for ours. Would you guys be interested in anything other than flowers...? Are there herbs and veggies that the birds would like or would help overall for stratford point? If so I'd love to bring you some. We get our shipment on 5/21. So if you think it would benefit out there please let me know :)

Thanks
Christina

Sent from my iPhone