[CT Birds] Addendum to Early Access per Tom Tyler

David F Provencher (Generation - 4) david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu May 12 16:08:10 EDT 2016

A note of thanks to Kathy, COA, CTDEEP, and the individuals who have pressed this issue, seems most appropriate here. Though on face value this might seem a minor victory, the reality is it represents an important acknowledgment of the birding community by CTDEEP. For many years, hunters and fishermen/women were given access and consideration on state lands that others may not have been given. This is perfectly understandable given the funding these groups have contributed, and continue to contribute, to the conservation of state and federal lands. As the passion for birding has grown (For the record, it is NOT a "hobby") in popularity, we are gaining influence. I'm confident more is to come. And of course we all know that birders are all the most outstanding people!

Thank you again to those who played positive roles in bringing this to fruition.

Dave Provencher

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.