[CT Birds] [COA-Board:2703] Addendum to Early Access per Tom Tyler

Maureen Wolter mwolter22 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 16:19:20 EDT 2016

Understood.
I purchased the necessary Migratory Bird Conservation Stamp (aka Duck Stamp) today at the town clerk office in Branford. Quick and easy.  Although you should not HEAT laminate the receipt I signed it and made a copy then used a laminate sheet (from Staples) on the copy (suggested by the clerk). Otherwise it's a flimsy piece of paper.
I was told they could/would reprint the receipt if necessary. I will receive my "duck stamp" in the mail.
Maureen Wolter

Sent from my iPhone