[CT Birds] Norwalk Warbling Vireos

Mike Widmer mdwidmer at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 08:22:31 EDT 2016

I am fortunate that my work parking lot is adjacent to the Norwalk River at Cross Street.   What I believe is a pair of Warbling Vireos made their annual return last week and are consistently singing in the greenway along the river and the parking lot.   Also, about 2 dozen Chimney Swifts returned last week as well and saw Tree Swallows this morning too.
Cross Street Parking Lot - along Norwalk River, Norwalk.
2 - Warbling  Vireo24+ - Chimney Swift3 - Tree Swallow

-Mike Widmer