[CT Birds] Goosling caught in fishing line at AW.

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 09:20:54 EDT 2016

I can come if you'd let me know where the gosling is.  If necessary I can get him to a rehabber.  PLEASE let me know!!
Carole DonagherFArmington

    On Friday, May 13, 2016 9:09 AM, Carole Donagher via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

 where are you???
Carole DonagherFarmington

    On Friday, May 13, 2016 8:53 AM, Don Crockett via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

 Who should I have locals in park contact to free goosling in New Britain, CT

--
Don Crockett
Great Blue Media Works, Owner - http://greatblue.com