[CT Birds] enrich your life with Birding

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Fri May 13 21:57:02 EDT 2016

There is no time like the present to check out the COA Birding Events Calendar.

This month the Calendar has well over 150 different bird walks, talks, owl prowls, volunteer opportunities, links to Osprey cams, kids programs, birds of prey programs, bird photography classes, bird banding with bagels, bio-blitz’s, a Sibley talk, native plant sales, eagle watches, COA Workshops and drinking fine wine while hanging out with raptors.

If you haven’t been to the COA Calendar yet, you can find it here:
http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm <http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm>
This is actually something online that can truly enrich your life.

If you know of a bird walk, talk or other birding happening and you don’t see it on the COA Calendar, please email me off list and we’ll get your gig posted.

Best,
Jim Dugan
New Milford
jim at duganworks.com <mailto:jim at duganworks.com>