[CT Birds] Birdcraft

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:09:38 EDT 2016

It was a really good morning at the Birdcraft Sanctuary in Fairfield. I had
a great time birding with the wonderful banding crew and all the others
that stopped by during my visit. The sanctuary was very active with
seventeen species of warbler recorded. Highlights included the continuing
Cape May Warbler (seen briefly on the hilltop of the west side of the pond,
a new location for that bird), a late Palm Warbler, and two Wilson's
Warblers. Also present was a Yellow-throated Vireo, two Veery, a Swanson's
Thrush, and a Scarlet Tanager.

My full checklists can be seen here:

Alex Burdo
Fairfield