[CT Birds] Fallouts tomorrow?

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Fri May 13 22:16:22 EDT 2016

The cold front has moved through. Low level moisture remains and has
left us with fog. Birds are launching across New Jersey and Delmarva
with moderate to heavy migration occurring. They're heading our way on
the westerly winds behind today's front and ahead of the next. This is a
classic setup for some coastal fallouts and scattered big hits of birds
at the peak time in May. Enjoy tomorrow. You may find many of our
expected friends plus some uncommon birds in unexpected locations.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator