[CT Birds] Cedar Hill Cemetery, Hartford

dwisneski2 at cox.net dwisneski2 at cox.net
Sat May 14 21:02:39 EDT 2016

Paul, do you have these walks often? I was there the last few days and
saw nothing unusual. I'm sure your trained eyes / ears make the difference.

Doug Wisneski - I live in Wethersfield, just down the road from Cedar Hill.

---- Paul Cianfaglione via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

5/14 Hartford, Cedar Hill Cemetery (Hartford Audubon Society walk) -
PEREGRINE FALCON, YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO, GREAT CRESTED FLYCATCHER nest,
SWAINSONS THRUSH, CANADA WARBLER. 64 Total species.

Paul Cianfaglione
Canton