[CT Birds] Common Nighthawk and more Saugatuck Reservoir Weston

Ian Devlin captain_ian at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 21:11:10 EDT 2016

Birding while fishing after work: 6pm-8pm

1- Common Nighthawk (first of year for me)

3- Scarlet Tanagers
3- Great created Flycatchers
1- Eastern wood Pewee

*The above birds at various locations along the western shore in the southern part of the lake.

About a dozen Chimney Swifts

15-20 Barn Swallows (flying under bridge at the north end of the lake)

2- Cliff Swallows (first of year for me) that I could see (flying under the bridge at the north end of the lake)

5- Eastern Bluebirds (near the islands)

Several Chipping Sparrows singing in the trees

Capt. Ian Devlin
East Norwalk, CT.

Sent from my iPhone