[CT Birds] Town Big Day Challenge

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:39:43 EDT 2016

>From 2011-2014, I did a big day in my home town of Fairfield. I had a blast
planning and executing my route in the place I feel I know best, ending up
with a record of 127 species. This year, the Connecticut Young Birders Club
is launching the *CT Town Big Day Challenge*, with members taking part in
big days in their home towns to see who can get the highest species total.
We are also extending the invitation to any interested birders in CT. We
realize this is last minute, but if you are interested in participating in
this friendly competition, you can find out more here:
https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/town-big-day-challenge/

Alex Burdo
Fairfield
http://aphelocoma.com