[CT Birds] Warblers on the move tonight.

Brian K briankulvete at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:08:02 EDT 2016

At around 7:30pm I noticed a LOT of movement in a huge maple in the back
yard. I picked out a blackburnian, Canada, and blue-winged warblers and a
couple red eyed vireo silently working the treetop. Several other species I
just couldn't ID. All while dodging 2 male ruby throats fighting over the
feeders.

Finally a good yard night. Little later than last year. Makes up for having
work this morning/afternoon.  I am so glad we chose this house when we were
looking. I had a feeling warblers would migrate through here and birding
played a big role in our location.

My hope is to host a rarity and let you all come over for a look.

Brian Kulvete
Bloomfield, CT