[CT Birds] Mourning Warbler, Sherwood Is

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 14:04:09 EDT 2016

5/18. Westport, Sherwood Is. SP- During a led walk this morning, we had brief views of an adult male MOURNING WARBLER. It did not vocalize; we saw it about 11am.  It was on the ground and in low thickets along the "Chat path" which is south of the marsh viewing platform on the west side of the park south of the maintenance buildings. In all, we had 67 species, including 5 Scarlet Tanagers in the west woods.

Full eBird list:

Frank Mantlik, with Sunrise Birding walk

www.sunrisebirding.com

Sent from my iPhone