[CT Birds] Blackpolls

Carolyn sailcarm at aol.com
Thu May 19 18:49:52 EDT 2016

Paul, not to worry about the numbers of the Blackpoll population during this migratory season.  I was at Ft. Desoto in St. Pete's in Florida about a month ago and there was a fallout of Blackpolls and Cape Mays.  A Blackpoll in every tree, sometimes more!  So I know they are out there somewhere.

Somewhere in my warbler education, don't I recall hearing that they often come thru late, even into early June in good numbers??

I must add however that since returning from FL, I have not seen a Blackpoll in Eastern CT.

Ps.  Thanks for posting all your info re: Station 43.

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford

Sent from my iPhone