[CT Birds] Wilson's Warbler and Swainson's Thrush

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Mon May 16 14:10:32 EDT 2016

 I went for a late morning hike around my neighborhood and then on the Tunxis Trail in Wolcott.  I wasn't expecting much given the cold and wind but I did come across a Wilson's Warbler in a field and later the Swainson's Thrush on the Tunxis Trail.  Ironically I saw a Swainson's Thrush in the exact same spot almost 3 years ago to the day (May 18th).  I was able to get some photos of the Wilson's Warbler when he popped out of the bushes:
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/94547998@N08/26780659720/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/94547998@N08/26780667130/in/dateposted-public/
Jack Swatt
Wolcott