[CT Birds] Extralimital: Cape Cod Pelagic Trip

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:27:25 EDT 2016

Hi all, it is that time of year to sign up for the awesome Brookline
Bird Club pelagic trips out of Hyannis, MA. See below.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2016, 2 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Hyannis to the Hydrographer Canyon area for 4 Shearwater species
(including Scopoli’s), 3 Storm-petrel species (including Band-rumped),
Gannets, 3 Jaeger species, terns, gulls, sea ducks, possible
White-faced storm Petrel,  Black-capped Petrel, Bridled Tern, Skuas,
and any other rarities.
Limit: 50 participants
Cost: BBC members $195, non-members $215
We have master birders Jeremiah Trimble and three others (TBD) leading
these trips. Our boat, the Helen H, is a very comfortable, fast,
100-foot fishing boat with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic captain
and crew. We use gallons of chum to attract the birds. There are 38
bunks aboard which will be available to the first 38 who sign up.
There is a full galley with excellent food at reasonable prices.
Parking is free.
To reserve a space, send a check for the full amount made out to
Brookline Bird Club Agent along with a signed waiver to: Ida Giriunas,
83 Summer Ave., Reading, MA, 01867and include either your email or
your postal address for confirmation, boarding instructions, and other
details. To register and to receive further information and a waiver
form, contact Ida.

Ida Giriunas
Reading, MA
781-929-8772