[CT Birds] Station 43

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Tue May 17 13:32:21 EDT 2016

Spent 30 mins at Station 43 this morning (5/17) at 9:00-9:30.  Along with usual suspects, I had 6 Wilson's Warblers.  Most I've ever seen in one location in CT.  1 House Wren that never stopped singing the entire time I was there, and an unidentified imp. fly catcher - I think it was a Willow, but never vocalized.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Principal Consultant
Environmental Resources Management
99 East River Dr., 3rd Floor