[CT Birds] Where are the Blackpoll Warblers?

James Sherwonit jsherwonit at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 21:51:10 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  We had our usual two or three in our yard starting last weekend and there was still at least one hanging around yesterday.
Jim Sherwonit Old Saybrook

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone