[CT Birds] Pac-Slope - correction

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Fri May 20 14:35:24 EDT 2016

In my haste, I need to clarify the following sentence in the previous email:Pacific Slope, being the more northerly distributed, is the suspected identity of vagrant east coast empids, and those that have been heard calling have all been attributable to this species.
Pacific Slope is not the default suspected identification for all east coast empids. What I meant to infer was that when faced with a "Western"-type Flycatcher, Pacific Slope is the most likely candidate. It breeds farther to the north than Cordilleran and as such has a greater vagrancy potential.
 Julian Hough New Haven, CT 06519 www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com