[CT Birds] turkeys and music

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:32:45 EDT 2016

​5/23
There is a flock of turkeys that meander through my neighborhood.  Down the
street from my house , lives a woman who is a piano teacher, but she is not
a birder.
She just told me that when she gives the children a piano lesson, the flock
of turkeys (which are fed by an adjoining neighbor), walk over to her house
(studio) and sit down and just "listen".  When the lesson is over, the
turkeys get up and leave.
Whether a coincidence or that the turkeys really appreciate the music- I
thought it was such an interesting observation.
Bev Propen, Orange