[CT Birds] Westport Big Day 2016

Jory Teltser aliencricket21 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:33:33 EDT 2016

On May 22nd, Preston Lust and I participated in the first annual
Connecticut Young Birders Town Big Day Competition.  We had such a great
day!  Highlights include Grasshopper Sparrow, Bay-breasted Warbler,
Mourning Warbler, Solitary Sandpiper, Common Nighthawk, and Yellow-billed
Cuckoo.  You can read more about it on our blog and our eBird checklist
below.

https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/westport-big-day-52216/

A BIG thanks to Tina Green, AJ and Sue Hand, and Frank Mantlik for all of
their help in planning our big day.

--
Jory Teltser
Westport