[CT Birds] Hammo mourning warbler

Jay Pitocchelli jpitocch at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:35:24 EDT 2016

Tim,

Michaelene suggested I contact you to see if anyone got a recording of the
MOWA and would be willing to contribute the recording to my study.

Jay

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli
Professor, Biology Department
Saint Anselm College
Manchester, NH 03102 Voice: 603 641 7397 Fax: 603 222 4012
jpitocch at anselm.edu
Homepage: http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/welcome.html

http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/ornithology/MOWAmapper/MOWASongmapper.html
Blog: http://mourningwarbler.blogspot.com/